Beware of DUPLICATES, But Who is Selling the Real ONE?
Drink mix with the brand name Black Latte is being sold online at some so-called official websites and even on online market places like ebay.com and amazon.com!
They are all not the same though the packaging and design looks same.
Ingredient list differs. (Both are completely different)
- Independent sellers call it Black Charcoal Latte with totally different ingredients!
- com calls it Black latte drink mix (No charcoal in it!)
Let’s look at both the versions now
Black Latte is a slimming formula which is on the market since 2017.
Perhaps an article published in huffingtonpost.co.uk in 2017 made charcoal a popular ingredient in dietary supplement.
Black latte powder is a powdered diet supplement with some slimming ingredients in it.
1. The Black Charcoal Latte (fake?) – E bay and Amazon Version
It is said to have L-carnitine, chromium picolinate, activated charcoal as main ingredients.
It looks like a powdered diet pill with all slimming ingredients.
How can it taste delicious as it is claimed with the following ingredients?
- Charcoal Powder (Activated carbon): It is mostly from burnt coconut shells. It is said to collect toxins and slags in the digestive system in its pores and excrete them through bowels.
- L Carnitine: It is a naturally occurring amino acid and is an important nutrient that helps to transport fatty acids to mitochondria where they can be burned for energy. Ref: . But theory apart, clinical trials prove otherwise. Ref:
- Chromium picolinate: It is a trace mineral which is rarely insufficient in human beings. As it is required in very low quantity for human body functioning, people are most likely to get it from their normal diet. It plays a role in keeping blood sugar levels normal. Most research shows that taking chromium by mouth does not improve weight loss. Ref:
- Instant coffee
- coconut oil
2. Black Latte drink – blacklatte.com/us version
Can a black coffee like drink in the morning help you lose more than 40 pounds in a month?
Do you believe this? We don’t!
The above graph is from the official website of popular Black Latte weight loss powder seller ….
The basic package of Black latte 100mg sachet costs around $50 with 50% discount on MRP of $98.
It claims to have following ingredients:
- Coffee powder: Coffee contains caffeine which suppresses appetite, boosts energy levels and makes you more alert. Caffeine is a very common ingredient in most of the diet supplements these days.
- Maltodextrin: It is a white powder made from corn, rice, potato starch, or wheat which is normally used as a food additive. Black latte manufacturers seem to have added coconut extracts too.
- Soy protein isolate: It is a protein concentration that may aid in building muscles if you are on strict exercise regime. It is normally taken by body builders during building phase. Ref:
- Oat fibre: It is said to aid slimming by giving you a feeling of satiety. It absorbs a lot of water and may make you feel full fast.
Aren’t they different?
Both the above versions have completely different set of ingredients. Only packaging looks same.
But both are priced almost same! Very costly!
A sachet of black latte powder 100 mg costs around $50 (though MRP is double of that)
How long the basic package lasts for?
Some advice 7 mg (one tablespoon) per day added to a glass of hot water. In this case it will last for a maximum of 15 days if taken daily.
Some advice taking 14 mg per day. Then a sachet may last only for days!
Can charcoal really help you lose weight?
Black charcoal latte dry powder has charcoal powder as main ingredient. Mostly the charcoal is made from burnt coconut shells.
But there are no evidences that prove charcoal as stomach detoxifier and as a slimming aid.
Infact one study says that charcoal from any source is not edible and it may even harm the digestive system by absorbing nutrients in the food and even damage the digestive organs. [ref]
- Add a spoonful of Black Latte to a glass or cup of hot water
- Take 1 serving daily. For maximal assimilation, it is recommended to take the drink during breakfast.
- Recommended duration – 1-3 months.
User Feedback on E bay and Amazon
User feedback on black charcoal latte at EBay and Amazon are not very appealing. The common side effects are stomach pain, black stools, nausea, bad taste etc.
The other version doesn’t seem to have enough user feedback online.
It looks like a fad than reality!
Black latte sellers make enormous weight loss claims in just a month’s time. Perhaps this is how the sellers are duping people into buying it. This product appears like Leptitox which is marketed through a bizarre story!
More over the price is too high.
Better to buy some proven slimming pills and rely on healthy diet and exercising for long lasting weight loss.
Consider a product with plenty of customers reviews and proven track record.
- Phen375 is proven supplement with over 10 years history. Read our review here.
- PhenQ: Launched in 2015 with 1000’s customer reviews. Read review here
- Fenfast 375. A great appetite controller with proven track record. Read review